Sunday, September 7, 2008

Army Wives

So there is this show on TV called "Army Wives" that I am completely addicted to.

I love the fact that it's about this group of people who have loved ones in the army. Though it focuses on the army and the realities of war, it also shows a whole different side to the Army. These women, who are dealing with their husbands being in danger, become a family in their own right. They depend on each other and help each other through the tough times as well as the simple days.

What I truly love about this show, however, is that it does not defend the war, nor does it condemn it. I can honestly say that "Army Wives" hasn't once swayed my opinion of this war we are in at the moment. The whole point of the show is to see how it affects those left on the homefront and how they cope with fear, anger, joy, and loss. It's a great show.



All right, that's gonna be it. Have a good night and be safe.

-Ace

No comments: