Monday, September 1, 2008

First Blog Ever!

I've never blogged before!

How's that for honesty. As a journalism major, facts are something I rely on. Well, it's a fact that I've never blogged before. Right now, however, I am struggling to remember why. This is cool.

Here's a little bit about me:
-I love to write. It's my life.
-I have two sisters and a brother
-My niece has captured my heart (in fact she did from the moment I laid eyes on her)
-I am addicted to the show (okay, cancelled show but I refuse to believe it) Gilmore Girls.
-My favorite book is Oliver Twist, and I think everyone should have a friend like Dodger.

So I guess I should talk about politics, since that seems to be all the rage right now. Well, I'm not going to. At least not in this blog. Maybe a little later on. But not right now.

While politics are in important issue, I also find that not being able to find your socks in cold weather can also be important. Last night, I was lying in my bed shivering. As two o'clock rolled around, I kept thinking over and over "man, I should just go get my socks." But my lazy butt just laid there, shaking almost uncontrollably, too damn lazy to get my socks. Oh well...hindsight huh?

All right, that's going to be it for this post. Be safe and have fun.

Ace

2 comments:

SaM-1 said...

I think it's great that you chose to write about socks than politics. In fact, I'd choose any topic over politics. But if I was in bed shivering, I wouldn't get up to find socks either. I figure I'd rather freeze under covers than to freeze while looking for socks.

aeirose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.